We provide a friendly and reasonably priced service in the following categories:
As part of our service we are always willing to see clients at home if for any reason they have difficulty attending our premises.
- 1. Residential conveyancing including selling, buying, re-mortgages and transfers subject to mortgage. We pride ourselves on our relationship with clients, local agents and lenders to ensure that your house move or new arrangements are dealt with as swiftly as possible. Generally our work is carried out for a fixed fee agreed in advance.
- 2. Preparation of HIPs for the sale of your property. Our links with internet search providers enable us to assemble one of the cheapest HIPs available anywhere in England and Wales.
- 3. Probate and the administration of deceased persons' estates. At a time when our clients are in most need of support we provide a comprehensive administration system at a very competitive rate for which full details are provided in advance.
- 4. Wills. Generally this is a fixed fee service although if advice is required for Inheritance Tax or Long Term Care planning there is an hourly rate agreed in advance. We can visit you at home for instructions.
- 5. Powers of Attorney. Generally a fixed fee service and again we can visit you at home for instructions.
We also offer out of hours appointments.